Laying across Trang is Banthad, the big mountain in the south. Plentiful forest, wildlife, and more than twenty waterfalls make Banthad a challanging but charming destination for trekker. Trang Trekking Club, founded by Khun Pratheep Jongthong, have compiled five selected routes for trekkers around the world to enjoy Trang wildlife. Guiding by villagers, tourists will learned the right trekking practice for preventing and not disturbing the forest.
- Tontok Waterfall-Sakai Village-Klongtok Waterfall (moderately)
- Sairung Waterfall-Nanmuang-Khao Rutu (difficult)
- Tontok Waterfall-Bantra Ranger Center (moderately)
- Huaysom-Sahaipakao Camp-Chedchan Waterfall (difficult)
- Tonte Waterfall to Khao Chedyod (very difficult)
From Choamai National Park to Pakmeng Beach, around 20 kms in length, locating one of the best diving venue in the world. Among 40 islands in Trang, Koh Kradan is the most beatiful one. Its charms are delicate, white sandy beaches and clear water - so clear that the coral under the sea can be seen. Koh Chueak, Koh Ma, and Koh Ngai are other choices for diving also. If you plan for diving in Trang sea, check our tour packages pages for agencies who provide diving package services.